Παρασκευή, Αυγούστου 19

believe (?)

lomo

I don't believe in trouble / I don't believe in pain /
I don't believe there's nothing left / but running here again

I don't believe in promise / I don't believe in chance /
I don't believe you can resist / the things that make no sense

I don't believe in silence / cos silence seems so slow /
I don't believe in energy / the tension is too low

I don't believe in panic / I don't believe in fear /
I don't believe in prophecies / so don't waste any tears

I don't believe reality would be / the way it should /
But I believe in fantasy / the future's understood

I don't believe in history / I don't believe in truth /
I don't believe that's destiny / or someone to accuse

I believe, I believe!!!

No angels, no girls, girls / No memories, no Gods, Gods / No rockets, no heat, heat / No chocolate, no sweet, sweet

I believe!!!

I want you to try, try / to needing to know why, why / No kidding, no sin, sin / No running, no win, win

No feeling, no secrets...
The silence you feel...
which hides you from the real...
I want you to try, try
needing to know why, why

2 σχόλια:

Παπαρούνα είπε...

Σαν Πάτερ Ημών το διάβασα πάντως...

Nassos K. είπε...

Οχι και δικό μου. Μη τρελαθούμε. Είναι το "Believe" (κατέβασέ το) από το OST του Run Lola Run, ένα από τα καλύτερα soundtracks της δεκατίας. Στα φωνητικά η πρωταγωνίστρια, Franka Potente.