Παρασκευή, Ιουνίου 17

20 years

placebo

There are twenty years to go Twenty ways to know Who will wear the hat There are twenty years to go The best of all I hope Enjoy the ride The medicine show And thems the breaks For we designer fakes We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye There are twenty years to go The faithful and the low The best of starts the broken heart the stone There are twenty years to go The punk drunk and the blow The worst of starts the mercy part the phone And thems the breaks For we designer fakes But it's you I take cos you're the truth not I There are twenty years to go A golden age I know But all will pass and end too fast you know There are twenty years to go And many friends I hope Those some may hold the rose Some hold the rope That's the end and that's the start of it That's the whole and that's the part of it That's the high and that's the heart of it That's the long and that's the short of it That's the best and that's the test in it That's the doubt the doubt the trust in it That's the sight and that's the sound of it That's the gift and that's the trick in it You're the truth not I

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: