Τρίτη, Ιουνίου 21

The Best Software Writing I

joel

"The software development world desperately needs better writing. If I have to read another 2000 page book about some class library written by 16 separate people in broken ESL, I'm going to flip out. If I see another hardback book about object oriented models written with dense faux-academic pretentiousness, I'm not going to shelve it any more in the Fog Creek library: it's going right in the recycle bin. If I have to read another spirited attack on Microsoft’s buggy code by an enthusiastic nine year old Trekkie on Slashdot, I might just poke my eyes out with a sharpened pencil. Stop it, stop it, stop it!"


Η εισαγωγή του νέου βιβλίου του Joel Spolsky (του Joel on Software - painless software management), ενός αρκετά... "διασκεδαστικού" οδηγού για software writing.

από το bd4d

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: